The Cable-SHiFT concept provides a technically efficient solution to the mid-engine transaxle linkage.
- Utilizes the stock OEM shift pattern, with a positive reverse lock out.
- Provides easy installation. Cables do not require a straight line between shift handle location and nose cone of transaxle, therefore most major components maybe mounted before the installation of the shifter.
- Is a self-contained assembly. Once the brackets are installed, the transaxle can be shifted entirely independent of chassis “twist”.
- Cable-Shift is fully adjustable at the transaxle for fine tuning.
- Cable concept isolates shifting operation from engine vibration and chassis twist.
- Cable length is available in one inch increments allowing the straightest (cleanest) line available.